Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Go Big Blue!

We have a wonderful group of college friends, and we try to get together as much as possible. Living in four different cities complicates this factor, as does the fact that some of our guy friends refuse to maintain calendars longer than a few days in advance (cough, Joe!).

This is the same group of friends that we have Friends Christmas with every year, but seeing each other once a year just isn't enough. Someone suggested a tailgate to bridge the gap between our other gatherings - and I'm so glad that we did!
Katie and I like to keep our tailgating classy. Thanks for the glasses, Lois!
My handsome hubby and I

I managed to find my friend Claire and snuggle this handsome fellow. How cute is Charlie? I love him.

Zac's dad came down to see us. It was a giant party!

Hooray for long lost friends rediscovered!

Go Cats! Even though they lost embarrassingly at the end. Bummer.

I hope you had a great weekend, too!

1 comment:

  1. How awesome is that, I wish I had a group of friends like that, but being military makes those kinds of gatherings much further and farther between!

    Oh and does that little guy have his collar popped?
    On purpose ;) ? Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...